Thu, Mar 03|
Weekly community Sound Bath -- Karro
Join our community for rest and healing with new practitioners each week!
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Vancouver, 6531 NE Hwy 99, Vancouver, WA 98660, USA
About the event
Karro Moss (he/him & they/them) is an intuitive musician, storyteller, visionary artist, high-vibe experience creator, and ritual performer. Karro crafts trance-portive and enchanting sound journeys, weaving together original poetry, channeled medicine songs and chants, improvised melodies, and meditative frequencies. He incorporates ancient instruments such as jaw harps with throat singing techniques and organic sounds from nature. He handcrafts many of his instruments, including bamboo flutes and hide drums. His vibrational resonance and unique style emerged through relationships with devotional music, earth-rooted lifeways, and indigenous wisdom traditions. Karro has performed live at community arts venues, for ceremonial concerts, and healing retreats.
How to Prepare & What to Bring:
- Arrive early to set up your spot
- Bring any sacred altar items
- Bring with you something soft to lay on, a blanket, pillow, or whatever else you need to be comfortable laying down or seated for an hour
- Avoid coming with heavy oils or scents on you – Be kind to your fellow participants!
- Please do not attend if you have any flu-like symptoms
See you at 7:30!
Thursday Sound bath Ticket$11.11