Singing Bowl Workshop Part 2 — Clear, Charge & Move Energy with Singing Bowls
This digital video class is part two of a four part workshop designed for beginners and seasoned sound workers.
The full series is a comprehensive and detailed introduction to singing bowls from the the ground level, building an understanding of the history and roots of singing bowls, the compounds and material make up, the harmonics of different kinds of bowls, and how to use singing bowls in meditation and healing practices.
Part 2 – Using Your Singing Bowl to Clear and Charge the Environment
We will cover:
• Different ways to harness spiritual and highly vibrational charged energy into our workplace, home, and in nature
• How to vibrationally charge our food and water for better absorption and healing
• Physical body placements, creating a grid, multiple uses and more
• The difference between crystal and metal singing bowls
• Hands on practice of techniques and modalities for your practice
Join Chaz and a live group class on your journey to a deeper understanding of the theory, practice, and metaphysics of singing bowls.